IRF significantly increases Providers’ revenue through targeted introductions to an unrivalled network of Investment Professionals.
Consider us an outsourced sales desk to ensure that you can spend more time focusing on the content as we will find you the introductions.
- IRF carries out due diligence on Providers to ensure they are Independent, Differentiated and High Quality to guarantee they make an attractive proposition to investors. If these three criteria are met, IRF invites the Provider to join its suite.
- As a broker of research, IRF’s fees are met by the research providers through an ongoing 20% revenue share agreement for successful introductions.
- IRF builds a detailed profile of each investor. This understanding means that introductions are well matched.
- Introductions are made through one-on-one meetings, calls, IRF-sponsored events and through The Cut.
- All introductions are compliant with MiFID II requirements.
Since inception in May 2016, many successful introductions have been made across multiple investment houses globally.
IRF has made successful introductions to Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Alpha Capture platforms, Family Offices and Wealth Managers.
IRF Introductions have led to Subscriptions, Training and Bespoke work.