IRF sources high quality Independent Research to Investment Professionals, helping them to improve process and returns.
The IRF service protects your most valuable commodity – time. We source, for you, the most relevant research providers so that you don’t have to.
- IRF carries out due diligence on providers to ensure they possess differentiating features and will make an attractive proposition to investors.
- IRF builds a detailed profile of each investor. This understanding means that introductions are well matched.
- Introductions are made through one-on-one meetings, calls, IRF-sponsored events and through The Cut.
- All introductions are compliant with MiFID II requirements.
- As a broker of research, IRF’s fees are met by the research providers.
- Investors benefit from tailored advice on research at no additional cost.
Since inception in May 2016, many successful introductions have been made across multiple investment houses globally.
IRF has made successful introductions to Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Alpha Capture platforms, Family Offices and Wealth Managers.
IRF introductions have led to Subscriptions, Training and Bespoke work.